Name: Hua WANG, Associate Professor
Current Address: NO.152 Luoyu Road,Wuhan,Hubei,P.R.China 430079
·Undergraduate student, Sept. 1997- July 2001, Department of Mathematics, Central China Normal University(CCNU).
·Graduate student of Master's degree, Sept. 2001- July 2004, Department of Mathematics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST).
·Graduate student of Doctor's degree, Sept. 2004 - June 2008, Department of Mathematics, Sun Yat-Sen University (SYSU).
·Thesis title: Well-posedness of Intial Value Problems of Nonlinear Evolution Equations of the Dispersive Type. Thesis adviser: Shangbin, Cui, date of defense: May 25, 2008
·Visiting student, July 2007 -May 2008, Department de Math ematiques et Applications
(DMA), Ecole Normale Sup erieure (ENS).
· Post-doctoral researcher, Sept. 2008-August 2009, DMA-ENS.
·Associate Professor , Sept. 2009-, CCNU.
· Last Degree: Doctorate of Science, received from SYSU in June 2008.
· Research Interests: Partial differential equations.
1. H. Wang and S. Cui, The Cauchy problem for the Schrodinger-KdV system, Journal of Differential Equations, 250(2011), 3559-3583.
2. N. Bournaveas and H. Wang, Velocity averaging lemmas in hyperbolic Sobolev spaces for the kinetic transport equation with velocity field on the sphere, No DEA Nonlinear Differential Equations Appl., 16(2009), 131-142.
3. H. Wang and S. Cui, On global existence for the Schrodinger-IB system, Nonl. Anal. 69(2008), 472-482.
4. H. Wang and S. Cui, Global existence for semilinear Schrodinger equations in 2+1 dimensions, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 337(2008), 431-442.
5. H. Wang and S. Cui, Dispersive estimates for a general class of evolution equations with variable coeffients, Adv. Math. (China), 36(2007), 503-512.
6. H. Wang, Global well-posedness of the Cauchy problem of a higher order Schrodinger equation, Electronic Journal of Differential Equations. 4(2007), 1-11.
7. H. Wang and S. Cui, Well-posedness of the Cauchy problem of Ostrovsky equation in anisotropic spaces, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 327(2007), 88-100.
8. H.Wang and S. Cui, Well-posedness of the Cauchy problem of a water wave equations with
low regularity initial data, Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 45(2007), 1118-1132.
9. H. Wang, S. Cui and D. Deng, Global existence of solutions for the Kawahara equation in Sobolev spaces of negative indices, Acta Mathematica Sinica, English Series, 23(2007),no. 8, 1435-1446.
10. H.Wang and S. Cui, Global well-posedness of the Cauchy problem of the fifth order shallow water equation, Journal of Differential Equations, 230(2006), 600-613.
11. H. Wang and Q. Zheng, Weighted estimates for free higher-order Schrodinger equations (Chinese), Chinese Ann. Math. Ser. A, 27(2006), no. 2, 247-254.
12. H.Wang, Spectra of differential operators in Besov spaces (Chinese), Math. Appl. (Wuhan), 16 (2003), Suppl., 195-197.